Today, we’re excited to announce the launch of our new Candidate Management product that automates scheduling and follow-ups and conducts first-round phone screens, saving teams 20 to 30 hours per hire.
Many of our customers know and love these products already, so we’ve worked hard to optimize their functionality, and ensure we can support all of our customers in their scheduling and screening needs. Early adopters of Candidate Management have seen incredible success, including a 40% decrease in candidate dropoff. As a result, they’re able to evaluate more than double the candidates in the final stages, ensuring they’re making an offer to the perfect fit.
The product has two key components:
- End-to-end scheduling, which automates schedule coordination, and follow-up and rejection emails to candidates with customizable templates. (screenshots)
- Dover Interviewer leverages an expert team of interviewers to handle first-round phone screens, saving customers an average of 60 to 80 hours of screening per hire.
Nina Iordanova, Chief of Staff at Pearmill
Though candidate experience might sound like a buzzword these days, not prioritizing it is a costly and far-reaching mistake: 63% of job seekers will reject a job offer because of a bad candidate experience, and 27% would “actively discourage” others from applying with that company. Over time, this means it gets harder to attract candidates, especially when hiring for similar roles.
The challenges of remote work environments have only compounded the problem of providing a good experience, but those that nail it are seeing long-term results: companies that optimized their process were 3x likelier to improve first-year retention than those who did not.
Ritik, CEO of Savvy Wealth
Features of Dover's Candidate Management
- Dover sends scheduling reminders if candidates are not responsive and proactively flags when interviewers don’t have availability
Candidate preparedness and engagement
- The candidate feels prepared for each interview, knows where they are in the process and what to expect next
- Proactive alerts for unengaged candidates
- Automated follow-ups when steps are delayed
- Create a detailed interview plan, track interviewer training, and balance interviewer load
- Customized calendar invites are sent to interviewers with:
- Links to interview rubrics or scorecards
- Video meeting links
- Helpful resources
- Debriefs scheduled automatically
How it works:
- Set up your interview plan
- Respond to notifications after each call directly in Slack - to either reject or pass a candidate on to the next stage.
- Dover sends an email and schedules the next call
- Emails are fully customizable so you can leave personal notes to candidates that are a high priority for you.